My Furry Family Member (Pet & Owner Costume Contest)
This fashion competition is open to all DOGS six months old and above. Pregnant and/or lactating (nursing) bitches are not permitted to be shown.
• All dogs must be approachable. The owner of the dog accepts full responsibility for the dog’s actions and will not hold the Event Organizer and the management of Robinsons Townville liable for any consequential harm.
• Dogs must be kept under control and on a leash at all times, and must be kept only within the designated show area.
• To promote the compassionate care of all pets, any entrants not exemplifying responsible pet ownership will not be considered. Exhibitors and/or their guardians must attend to their dogs at all times in the show ring and in the show grounds. Dogs left unattended and or/ off leash may lose their Dog Show privileges or participation.
• Dogs exhibiting unsafe or threatening behavior, exhibitors abusing or neglecting their dog(s), and/or any persons abusive to Dog Show personnel will be removed from the event.
• Exhibitors are expected to pick up after their dogs and dispose of waste and garbage in properly designated bins.
HOW TO ENTER:
All exhibitors must present a Robinsons Townville Dog Club membership form or pet pass by 1 pm at the show venue.
There will be a panel of three judges whose decisions are final and binding. The finalists will be selected on the following judging criteria:
• 30 points – Visual Impact
• 30 points – Creativity of Costume
• 20 points – Dog’s Fun Personality (stage presence)
• 20 points – Showmanship
Total of 100 points
In the event of a tie, the highest score will be determined by audience applause.
Among the categories to be awarded PCCI ROSETTES are:
CATEGORIES: (open theme)
• Best Dressed Male Pooch
-Runner-up Best Dressed Male Pooch
• Best Dressed Female Pooch
-Runner-up Best Dressed Female Pooch
• Best Guardian and Pooch in Costume
• Best Dressed Pooch in Casual Wear
• Best Junior Handler (4 to 12 years old)
• Most Adorable Pooch
• Most Unique Costume
• Best Team of Dogs (same breed and theme)
*NO FLOATS/STROLLERS ALLOWED.
Exhibitors will need to provide their own collar, leash, costumes, water dish, pet carriers, props, grooming tables and any other equipment he/she may need to best exhibit his/her pooch. All these equipment must be neatly stored in the holding area that will be provided for exhibitors. *NO FLOATS/STROLLERS ALLOWED
July 4 – Robinsons Townville Buhay Na Tubig
July 21 – Robinsons Townville Regalado
July 28 – Robinsons Townville Pulilan
August 4 – Robinsons Townville Meycauayan
August 11 – Robinsons Townville Cabanatuan
August 12 – Robinsons Townville BF Parañaque
See mall posters for complete details