Hataw Sa Tag-Ulan 2018 Dance Competition
1. A minimum single receipt purchase of P500.00 from any Robinsons stores entitles a group to register in the contest.
2. Registration shall be from July 1-31, 2018 at the Mall Administration Office following official mall hours.
3. A group must consist of a minimum of three (3) members and a maximum of ten (10) members to join in the contest. The contest is open for ages 5 – 30 years old. For contestants ages 17 years old and below, a parental consent must be presented.
4. Once the registration form has been submitted, groups are not allowed to make changes on its registered members.
5. The dance contest is open to all dance genres, modern, hiphop, ballet, cultural, etc.
6. The dance groups are expected to come at least 30 minutes before the actual start of the contest at 4PM.
7. There will be 3 judges. Two representatives from Robinsons Townville mall, one with dance expertise. With DTI
representative as overseer.
8. The criteria for judging will be as follows:
Choreography and Originality 40pts
Timing and Performance 40pts
Costume, Stage Presence and Audience Impact 20pts
9. Each dance group is allowed to render their performance for a maximum of five (5) minutes. A point will be deducted in their total score for every one minute exceeded.
10. Props such as fire, water, smoke, knives and other pointed objects that would be unsafe to the audience are not allowed.
11. All employees of Robinsons Townville and their relatives up to the 2nd degree of affinity or consanguinity are disqualified from joining the promotion.
*See posters for the detailed prizes.
Per DTI- FTEB Permit No. 7406, Series of 2018